Friday, May 16, 2008

Knock-Off : TRANSFORMERS SPORTS LABEL Nike FREE 7.0

Okay, a little bit different today as I am reviewing a A1++ Knock-off of TRANSFORMERS SPORTS LABEL Nike FREE 7.0 of Optimus Prime, Megatron and Ultra Magnus??

These are actually one of the Japan Exclusive which have fetch very high price before it is even being launched. And I still remember during the first launch in Japan, I was so happened to be in Tokyo on my business trip for my previous employer. And when I went to local toy store and giant stores like BIC Camera and Yodobashi Camera, I can't find any of them as they were already sold out!!!

From the front, this looks almost the same if you are not careful. Hope you can spot the different.


And on the back, as I mentioned this is A1++ Knock-off so the print is actually in Japanese (low quality knock-off from Hong Kong is printed in Chinese) and if you look closer (click to view the hi resolution pic) it actually printed TOMY for Takara Tomy.
This one is for Optimus Prime which is printed in RED. And if you know the real one, the inner packing and the label on cover is different. Guess it is to avoid being sued by OEM.
And this is Megatron which is in glossy BLACK and Silver.
This one... really have no idea as I think Ultra Magnus is painted in marine color. Anyway the color combination looks cool.

And next is what I would consider as the low knock-off version as it is not being packaged in Nike Shoe box like the original version. This is not really bad too if you considering the price you pay for it. haha.

This is the front view.
This is the rear view.
This is the Megatron version.
And after you have finished reviewing my comments and the close-up picture in hi resolution (just by a click on the picture to zoom and view in hi-resolution). Probably you will think twice whether to invest on the real one as I see some actually sell it like RM1.2K for these SPORTS LABEL when you can purchase below RM100 for anyone of these.

Also if you intend to buy the Knock-off, just make sure you buy the good quality of Knock-off so that when it is displayed, not so easy to spot it is a copy version. Haha..

No comments: